Jiangsu Liangyou Zhengda Co., Ltd. is specialized in the R&D, development, design, manufacture and sales & service of steel silo equipment and silo system engineering technology. Steel silo can be used in: grain industry, feed industry, oil industry, building materials industry, brewing industry and port industry. FDSP silo specializes in the design, manufacture, installation of helix silo and bolted silo engineering.
Introduction to bolted silo:
Made of high quality hot dip galvanized steel sheet (galvanized specification can be: 275g/㎡, 350g/㎡, 450g/㎡). Adopted automatic corrugated board production line. The diameter of the assembly silo can range from φ2.75m to φ27.5m. The height of the straight tube section can range from 1.12m to 20.16m, and the storage volume can range from 11m3 to 13333m3.
The interior of the silo can be configured with temperature measuring system, ventilation system, material level system and circulation fumigation system according to customer requirements.
Silos can be divided into: corn steel silos, soybean steel silos, wheat steel silos, barley steel silos, sorghum steel silos, soybean meal steel silos, sawdust steel silos, biomass pellet steel silos; At the same time, our company can customize the production of flour steel silos, cement steel silos, building materials steel silos;
According to the form of conical bottom, silos can be divided into: concrete flat bottom steel silos, concrete cone bottom steel silos, steel structure support silos (single silo capacity should be less than 1500T);
1-1500t sorghum silo storage project
This project is a 1-1500t sorghum silo storage project. The process characteristics of this project are as follows:
1. The main materials in the steel silo are: sorghum, the silo type is the assembly silo, the diameter is ￠12.8m , 15.68m high in the straight tube section, and the foundation form is the concrete full cone foundation;
2. Main process flow: unloading -- silo storage -- silo output:
1、The unloading section is single-sided unloading, the unloading grid screen is the non truck load-bearing model. The output speed is 40tph.
2、Warehouse exit section: the silo input speed is 40TPH, and the silo output speed is 20TPH. In this scheme, it is mainly used for storing raw sorghum used for brewing. Ventilation & temperature measuring system are configured inside the silo to effectively control the grain situation inside the silo.
Features of the engineering process design:
(1) As the raw materials in the brewing industry are generally very clean, no cleaning and dusting system is provided in this project;
(2) In the design of silo foundation, the ventilation screen is designed in the form of detachable and easy to replace, so as to keep the air duct unobstructed and the ventilation effect, and effectively control the grain situation in the silo;
(3) The base of the silo bottom is designed in the form of concrete cone bottom, so that the material can go out of the silo by its own gravity, saving equipment and power;
For different projects, different customer requirements, different processes, the following is the specific engineering options:
(1) Cleaning system (because the raw materials of this project are clean and free of impurities, the cleaning system is not equipped; If there are more impurities in the raw material, this part can be added;
(2) Ventilation temperature measuring system (if the raw materials are relatively dry, and the storage time in the silo is less than 7 days in winter and less than 4 days in summer, this part can be saved);
(3) Grain exchange system (if the raw materials are relatively dry, and the storage time in the silo is less than 60 days in winter and less than 30 days in summer, this part can be saved).
(4) Base form of silo bottom can be designed as flat bottom type or conical bottom type according to requirements;
(5) Customers can choose screw silo or assembly silo according to their own needs.
Marketing Center: +86-519-6826 6288 /+86-17705145508
Engineering Center: +86-519-6826 6588 /+86-15206145688
South Factory: No.6 Chenyang Road, Zhongguancun Science & Technology Industrial Park, Liyang, Jiangsu, China
North Factory: No.558 Hongsheng Road, Zhongguancun Science & Technology Industrial Park, Liyang, Jiangsu, China