Jiangsu Liangyou Zhengda Co., Ltd. is specialized in the R&D, development, design, manufacture and sales & service of steel silo equipment and silo system engineering technology. Steel silo can be used in: grain industry, feed industry, oil industry, building materials industry, brewing industry and port industry. FDSP silo specializes in the design, manufacture, installation of helix silo and bolted silo engineering.
Introduction to bolted silo:
Made of high quality hot dip galvanized steel sheet (galvanized specification can be: 275g/㎡, 350g/㎡, 450g/㎡). Adopted automatic corrugated board production line. The diameter of the assembly silo can range from φ2.75m to φ27.5m. The height of the straight tube section can range from 1.12m to 20.16m, and the storage volume can range from 11m3 to 13333m3.
The interior of the silo can be configured with temperature measuring system, ventilation system, material level system and circulation fumigation system according to customer requirements.
Silos can be divided into: corn steel silos, soybean steel silos, wheat steel silos, barley steel silos, sorghum steel silos, soybean meal steel silos, sawdust steel silos, biomass pellet steel silos; At the same time, our company can customize the production of flour steel silos, cement steel silos, building materials steel silos;
According to the form of conical bottom, silos can be divided into: concrete flat bottom steel silos, concrete cone bottom steel silos, steel structure support silos (single silo capacity should be less than 1500T);
This project is a 2-4000t grain storage project of a foreign farm, and its technical features are as follows:
1. The main materials in the steel silo are: soybean, the silo type is the assembly silo, ￠18.3m in diameter, 20.16m in height in the straight section, and the foundation form is the concrete flat-bottom foundation;
2. Main process flow: unloading -- temporary storage -- drying -- silo storage -- silo outlet;
(1) the unloading section is double-sided unloading, and the unloading grid screen is the truck load-bearing model;
(2) temporary storage and drying stage: the temporary storage silo is 1-1000m3 assembly silo, which is used to buffer the difference between the feeding speed and the drying speed, so as to achieve the purpose of rapid unloading and even drying;
(3) The storage section is 2-4000t grain assembly silo, and the incoming output is 50TPH. The silo is equipped with temperature measuring and ventilation system, which can effectively control grain situation. Blue silos are reserved for customers.
Features of the engineering process design:
(1) Equipped with temporary storage before drying, which is more conducive to on-site production management of customers;
(2) The silo bottom adopts heavy belt conveyor, which can save more equipment and power compared with the chain conveyor;
(3) In the design of silo foundation, the ventilation screen is designed in the form of detachable and easy to replace, so as to keep the air duct unobstructed and the ventilation effect good, and effectively control the grain situation in the silo;
(4) Concrete flat bottom for silo base;
For different projects, different customer requirements, different processes, the following is the specific engineering options:
(1) cleaning system (since the raw materials of this project are clean and free of impurities, the cleaning system is not equipped; If there are too many impurities in the raw material, the cleaning system can be added before entering the temporary storage.
(2) ventilation & temperature measuring system (if the raw materials are relatively dry and the storage time in the silo does not exceed 7 days in winter and 4 days in summer, this part can be saved);
(3) Grain exchange system (if the raw materials are relatively dry and the storage time in the silo is less than 60 days in winter and less than 30 days in summer, this part can be saved);
(4) Customers can choose screw silo or assembly silo according to their own needs.
Marketing Center: +86-519-6826 6288 /+86-17705145508
Engineering Center: +86-519-6826 6588 /+86-15206145688
South Factory: No.6 Chenyang Road, Zhongguancun Science & Technology Industrial Park, Liyang, Jiangsu, China
North Factory: No.558 Hongsheng Road, Zhongguancun Science & Technology Industrial Park, Liyang, Jiangsu, China