Dec. 27, 2019
The good or bad of the feed finished product, the service life of the feed machinery equipment and your usual installation habits have a close relationship. Liangyou shares (FDSP) lists the following points, which can let you improve the efficiency, produce stably. For more questions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
1. The hammer mill and mixer must be fixed and installed, and the axis of the hammer mill pulley and the pulley of the power machine should be parallel, and the two transmission pulley grooves must be on the same line. Otherwise, not only accelerate the damage of the parts, but also easy to lose the belt.
2. If it is necessary to restructure the belt pulley, it must be calculated to meet the spindle speed needs of the hammer mill & mixer. Do not increase the spindle speed at will. If the spindle speed exceeds the rated value of 15%, the machine will shake violently.
3. Carefully clean the raw materials in advance and sift or select them if necessary, to prevent iron pieces and stones from entering the machine.
4. Before use each time, the cover of the hammer mill should be opened to check whether there is any damage in various parts of the machine, especially whether the split pin on the rotor is intact and whether the connection is loose. When confirmed intact, then close the cover and turn the handwheel on the door tightly. Drag the belt by hand, check whether the moving part is flexible, there is no noise and the phenomenon of card touch.
5. After the hammer mill is started, it needs to be idled for 2-3min, and then gradually feed after the operation is normal.
6. The operator should tighten the cuffs, wear a mask, and do not wear gloves; When feeding should stand in the side of the hammer mill, to prevent the rebound debris hit the face; When crushing long-stalk crops, do not squeeze your hands tightly, in case your hands are hurt by the crops pulling back.
7. Feeding shall follow the principle of "even blanking, a small amount of quick addition", that is, from less to more until the load is normal, and keep continuous and even, to prevent "traffic jam".
8. If the feeding port is blocked, do not use wood or iron sticks to prevent the sticks from entering the machine or causing injuries. Do not allow your hand into the feeding port to pick up the materials. A hard stem can be used to push the material into the crushing chamber.
9. Pay close attention to the operation. If vibration, abnormal sound, blockage or spraying materials are found, stop the machine immediately for inspection and elimination. It is forbidden to use the stick or hand to feed or pull out the material before the machine is shut down, so as not to hurt the arm or break the machine.
10. It is strictly prohibited to open the door when the hammer mill is running; Belt transmission shall be equipped with protective devices; Overwork for long periods is prohibited; All kinds of tools shall not be placed on the hammer mill and materials, to avoid falling into the machine; Smoking is not allowed in the workplace. Pay attention to waterproof and moisture-proof.
11. The self-made powder collecting bag should be made of a fabric with good air permeability, and the length should not be shorter than 1.5m. If the powder collecting bag is airtight or too short, it may cause the inlet to reverse spray.
12. Stop feeding before the machine is shut down, and stop the machine after the material in the standby machine is cleaned. After the operation , it should be timely dust removed and lubricated.
Marketing Center: +86 519 8830 9988 / 6826 6288
Engineering Center: +86 519 8830 5688 / 6826 6588
South Factory: No.6 Chenyang Road, Zhongguancun Science & Technology Industrial Park, Liyang, Jiangsu, China
North Factory: No.558 Hongsheng Road, Zhongguancun Science & Technology Industrial Park, Liyang, Jiangsu, China