Oct. 09, 2020
The granulator is mainly composed of feeding, mixing, granulating, transmission and lubrication systems, etc., and is widely used in the pharmaceutical, chemical, and food industries.
The granulating mechanism has fast granulation and good effect. The filter screen with special holes is designed to screen carefully. Its friction filter rod can crush and filter solid particles. It is widely used in the pharmaceutical, chemical, and food industries. This machine can replace the rocking pellet machine and is a new generation of pellet equipment.
The main structure
Feed granulator is mainly composed of feeding, mixing, granulating, transmission, and lubrication system. The working process is to require a mixed powder with a water content of not more than 15%, enter the feed auger from the hopper, adjust the speed of the stepless speed regulation motor to obtain a suitable material flow, and then enter the agitator, stir and steam through the stirring rod Mixing and conditioning. If you need to add molasses or fat, add it from the mixing drum to conditioning with steam. The amount of fat added is generally not more than 3%, otherwise, it will be difficult to form. After conditioning, the temperature of the mixed powder can reach 64～85℃, The humidity is 14～l 6%. Then it passes through an optional iron absorption device through a chute to remove iron impurities mixed in the powder and finally enters the pressing chamber for granulation.
The feeder is composed of a speed regulating motor, a reducer, an auger cylinder, and an auger shaft.
The speed regulating motor is composed of a three-phase asynchronous AC motor, an eddy current clutch, and a tachometer generator. It is used in conjunction with the JZT controller, and its output speed can be changed through the JDIA electromagnetic speed regulating motor controller.
The feed reducer adopts a cycloidal pinwheel reducer with a reduction speed ratio of 1.10, which is directly connected to the speed regulating motor for deceleration so that the effective speed of the feed auger is controlled between 12 and 120 rpm.
The feeding auger is composed of an auger barrel, auger shaft, and bearing with seat. The screw auger plays the role of feeding, the speed is adjustable, that is, the feeding amount is variable to achieve the rated current and output. The auger shaft can be drawn out from the right end of the auger cylinder for cleaning and maintenance.
1. Avoid being picky eaters. The compound feed formula has a variety of raw materials with comprehensive nutrition, which can prevent animals from picking their favorite food from the powder and refusing to take in other ingredients. Since pellet feed can maintain uniformity during storage, transportation, and feeding, feeding loss can be reduced by 8% to 10%.
2. High feed rate of return. During the pelleting process, due to the comprehensive effects of moisture, temperature, and pressure, the feed will undergo some physical and chemical reactions, which will gelatinize the starch and increase the activity of enzymes, which enables the fed animals to digest the feed more effectively, which translates into weight gain. . Feeding poultry and pigs with pellet feed can increase the feed conversion rate (that is, the rate of return) by 10%-12% compared with powdered feed. Feeding fattening pigs with pellet feed has an average daily gain of 4% and a feed-to-meat ratio reduction of 6%; feeding broilers can reduce feed-to-meat ratio by 3%-10%. 3. Storage and transportation are more economical. After pelleting, the bulk density of feed will generally increase by 40%-100%, which can reduce storage capacity and save transportation costs.
3. Storage and transportation are more economical. After pelleting, the bulk density of the feed will generally increase by 40%-100%, which can reduce the storage capacity and save transportation costs.
4. Good liquidity and easy management. Many powders, especially fluffy feeds with small specific gravity, often stick to feed silos with molasses or high fat and urea added feeds. Because the pellet feed has good fluidity and seldom produces adhesion, pellet feed is the most popular for large-scale dairy cattle or poultry farms that use automatic feeders.
5. Avoid automatic grading of feed ingredients and reduce environmental pollution. In the process of powder storage and transportation, due to the different volume and mass of various powders, it is easy to produce a classification. After the pellets are made, there is no classification of feed ingredients, and the pellets are not easy to dust. During the feeding process, the pellets have much less pollution to air and moisture than powders.
6. Kill Salmonella in animal feed. Salmonella will remain in animal tissues after being ingested by animals. People who eat animals infected with these bacteria will get salmonella gastrointestinal diseases. The method of steam high-temperature tempering and re-granulation can kill Salmonella in animal feed.
1. The pellet machine is a kind of swinging effect with a rotating drum. The wet powder material can be ground into granules through a wire screen, and it can also be widely used to pulverize blocks that have become ready-made granules. use.
2. Used as a wet-wet powder in chemicals to grind into granules. After drying, it can be used to compress tablets, and it can be crushed during storage.
The agglomerated agglomerates or agglomerated in the chemical processing process are used in the food industry to process candy, sugar mixtures and malt milk and other products, and in other industries, such as ceramics, plastics, and other mixtures become shaped particles.
3. It is not suitable for semi-solid, fluid, slurry, or abrasive use.
Marketing Center: +86-519-6826 6288 /+86-17705145508
Engineering Center: +86-519-6826 6588 /+86-15206145688